Hi! We’re ZwartlichtVR an AR/VR Studio in the heart of the Netherlands. We love transforming great concepts into stunning interactives, from high-end virtual reality to augmented reality apps. We are always looking for talented people who want to join our team!
At this moment we offer the following jobs:
Serious Game Developer Interns
ZwartlichtVR.com (soon to be Lichtstorm) is a creative interactive studio in Utrecht. We love transforming great concepts into suitable, stunning visuals, from high-end images to mixed-, virtual and augmented reality. With a compact team we work for a variety of clients, on various projects. In this combination there is a lot of room to bring in your own ideas, work with innovating tools and co-create useful applications with the newest VR and AR technology.
Do you like the sound of this then don’t hesitate to contact us! We are looking for passionate Serious Game Developer interns who love to follow the latest trends and love experimenting with the newest VR/AR hard- and software. We offer you a dynamic work and learning environment in which you get the space and guidance within your learning objectives to let your creativity grow.
Who are you?
- Curious and passionate about developing interactive applications
- Known with Unity or Unreal and one of the related language(s): C#, C++, Java(Script)
- Fond of neat and structured code
- Basic knowledge of (low-poly) modelling
- Experienced in translating technical issues into a working solution
- Daring to take initiative in an agile working environment
- Easy communication in English or Dutch
Your learning goals
- Creating interactive VR/AR apps and experiences, for PC, Mac, iOS and Android
- Development from concept through implementation and testing to deployment
- Working in a team of artist, modelers and programmers to create VR/AR experiences
What we offer
- An appealing work environment with lunch!
- A creative and lively atmosphere
- Diversity in the work and projects, with lots of knowledge
- Continuous learning and innovation
- An neat internship salary
Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us if you have any questions.
NOTE: We only accept applications that match the job description and contain a digital portfolio!
Commercial service from studio’s and freelancers on this vacancy is not appreciated.